Monday, June 16, 2008

Vegetarian

Don't mistreat a person just because he is poor or he is an outcast. Everybody is the same, please don't not judge people by appearance.

One does not become an outcast by birth, one becomes an outcast by living badly. Just like a true gentlemen is not somebody who is born in a good family but someone who behave properly.

I'm now a vegetarian for 49days. Alot of people commented that i'm stupid and suffering for nothing. But i really beg to differ. Firstly, im eating too much unhealthy food like Mac, long john and KFC. Sooner or later it will impose a serious problem to my health. Secondly, its a test of my determination whether i can endure for 49days. If i can't even complete this simple task, what else more can i achieve in life?

The first week was full of temptation, fried chicken and others kept appearing in front of me. Its hard to endure, but im now already at my second week. I'm feeling quite good now. I felt improvement in my spiritual practice too! It was said that the 49days of vege helps to cleanse your body in spiritual term. I don't really believe it initially until i tried it. ^_^

He who receives kindness should never forget it, but he who performs it should never remember it.

No comments: