Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Amen

The world is changing. Sad to say that and i'm sad to know that. Taking aeroplane isn't safe anymore because of the changing weather. Realise that small commercial planes can't even fly now?

Just heard from my friend that SIA don't even fly small planes to KL. They changed to big ones. I'm not surprised if another air crash is going to happen soon because of the changes in the air layer and the weather high up in the sky.

Alot of things are going to happen. 50% of the population are going to die. But seems that only a handful of people believe me. Well.. for those who believe in me, repent for your wrong doings now and do more charity. Change over to a new leaf from today onwards. There might still be a way out for you if you are one of the affected one.

My advice: Don't travel in September 2008 and sell your stocks and investments. Good that if you get it, or else i also cannot do much to help you. May God Have Mercy On The World.

No comments: