Monday, June 2, 2008

Missing you

I just watched Sex is Zero 2. A lame korean comedy but i actually cried at the last part. Seems like im especially weak in my emotions. I know it but i can't do anything. Sometimes even when i see a bee dying, i will drop some tears and say some prayers for it. I know its kinda gay for a guy to do that, but cmon.. THATS ME!

The guy in the show let the girl he loved went away because he wanted her to live better with another guy. In that instance, so many mixed feelings surfaced up from my mind. I'm not going to make the same mistake again.

I won't let the girl i love slip through my hands again... I want to hold your hand tightly no matter how tough is the road ahead. Though i haven't tell her that i like her yet. Haha. But i really miss her very much. Even one sms from her will change my mood for the day, adding rays of rainbow to my life. ^_^ Especially at this moment when im going through a hard time. Just hope this time it will work out just fine!

Thanks Adeline for the encouraging sms. The moment i open my eyes this morning and i saw ur beautiful sms. I felt much better! See ya when you are back from Houston. Many thanks again.

No comments: