Sunday, May 4, 2008

Love

Although i understand that love and desire are the root of sufferings but i still can't help falling in love. Probably i still yearn for a warm hug from the girl and the care and concern that i will get.

But behind all these feelings lies many unpleasant feelings too. Quarrelling, debating, misunderstanding and finally the breakup. Do i really wanna go through all these again?

Perhaps my best friend will tell me to wake up my idea and snap out of it. She always DO. I'm going to forget about everything and lead my life naturally.

There are alot more things to life other than love. I can spend this love to more misfortunate people who are suffering. ^_^

Lovingkindness is giving others happiness..
Compassion is removing others' bitterness..
Joy is freeing others from suffering..

This is what i live for.

No comments: