Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tears

I used to drop alot of tears whenever it comes to relationship problems. So many types of mixed feelings. So silly that i wanted to end my life..

I guess thats just part of growing up. Understanding love and experiencing the problems of love. Its been a few months already. Hope that you are doing fine and feeling happy. You will always be part of my prayers. Keeping you safe and sound. Thats the end of my first love story. 1514 days. This will be my last drop of tears for you.... :'(

When i cry again, i won't cry for myself. Those shedded tears can fill the ocean a million times over. From now onwards, i will only cry for others.....

1 comment:

datingstips said...

The world is getting more diverse by day. World economy is more integrated than ever, and no single country can afford to live in racial and cultural isolation. Immigration will be a greater and greater trend.