Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's day

Seeing roses everywhere. Couples hand in hand... When i saw that, i was smiling to myself. I'm just happy for them who found their love who they can share their lives with.

What a lonely day for me, still thought that i will be working night shift so that i wont be affected so much. In the end, they want to let me to go home early for the night. What for man... I don't even have a girlfriend to spend with.

The past 4 yrs of valentine's day was fun. Cracking my brain to think of presents n words to write. Making roses until i sweat so much. Buy roses and thinking how to romantic. Haha. Seeing your valentine smile and happy is the best reward you can have.

Anyway wish that you can enjoy this day with your date and be happy. Others is not important. When you love someone, most importantly is to let him/her to be happy. Men cannot be so selfish. All the best...

P.S To those i can't make it to go out with tonight.. No offence. I just want to be alone. Thank you and have fun!

No comments: