Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Back

I'm back for quite some time already. But i'm just too busy to blog.. Too many things to handle and i don't have time for it.

Indeed many things happened during this month and especially when i'm in thailand and when i came back. Plenty of tests but i'm glad that its all over now. Huge thanks to my best friend who always try to make me feel better whenever i'm sad or down.

I think i need to take a little break from my spiritual life and probably start searching for a girlfriend soon! Time for some normal lifestyle.. haha. Time really flies.. Its more than a year since i broke up with her..

Its always so hard to find someone that you have chemistry with... Hopefully i will meet someone soon! Probably a kind and bubbly girl. hehe.

Over the last week, i'm so happy for my good friend adeline. Although she is single once more, but she found something more precious....

Kinship and sister's love. I'm glad to see her getting closer with her sister during this hard period for the both of them. This kind of love can't be bought with any amount of money and its always comforting to have someone beside you and supporting your decision. ^_^

To the two sisters:
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain...

Enjoy and cherish this bonding period and i'm sure someone much better will come along in a short while!

No comments: