Thursday, August 28, 2008

Starting of School

Today is my first lesson from the University of South Australia. The module seems very hard and dry to me. Seems like i'm going to have a hard time for this 16months... Omg..

I think in order to pass or get good grades, i need to study everyday or every other day. Zzzz. I'm already so tied up by my work, oh god.... Please let me breeze through this!

Anyway on the way back home just now around 11pm, a old lady's car stopped by our side and told us to wind down our car window. I spoke to her and realised she was lost in town for more than 2 hours and she was so afraid.

She looked like a rich tai tai with ang moh blood and was speaking with an accent. She looks so poor thing when she was asking for help. In the end we decided to lead her to somewhere near her house at holland road.

Halfway through the journey, we stopped the car and i went to sit in her car as she was driving so slow until i scared she will lose us. When i got into her car, i saw her face. She has a very old and compassionate face. Just by looking at her, it really warms my heart. She kept thanking us for the help we had rendered.

Loads and loads of thank you from her all the way until we reached her house. Anyway i should be the one saying thank you to her. Thanks for giving me a chance to do a good deed and freeing her from her fear. She made my day. I will smile to sleep tonight. ^_^

Lovingkindness is giving others happiness..
Compassion is removing others' bitterness..
Joy is freeing others from suffering..

This is what i live for.

No comments: